Online Ordering For In-Store Pick Up
How To Order Online for In-Store Pick Up
- Add all the wine and/or beer you want to purchase to your cart.
- Follow the prompts to begin the checkout process.
- When prompted to enter your Shipping Address, click the red “I prefer to pickup my order” button and follow the new prompts.
- After completing the purchase, please allow our staff one hour to prepare your order for pickup. You will receive an Order Confirmation email when you’ve completed your order, and a second email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- All orders for pick up at one of our locations must be placed by 5 p.m. local time for same-day pick up. If your order is placed after the order cutoff time listed, your order will be ready on the next business day.
- If you place an order online for in-store pick up, please allow our staff 2 hours to fulfill your order.
- All customers picking up orders will be required to show valid ID.
- If you’d like to tip staff you interact with during order pickup, please feel free to do so during your visit.
Pick Up Hours in Hill City
Prairie Berry Winery
- Daily: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Miner Brewing Company
- Daily: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.