Online Ordering For In-Store Pick Up
To help foster the safest environment possible for both our guests and our staff, we are now offering online ordering for both wine and beer to allow for easy in-store pick up at either Prairie Berry Winery or Miner Brewing Company near Hill City, South Dakota.
How To Order Online for In-Store Pick Up
- Add all the wine and/or beer you want to purchase to your cart.
- Follow the prompts to begin the checkout process.
- When prompted to enter your Shipping Address, click the red “I prefer to pickup my order” button and follow the new prompts.
- After completing the purchase, please allow our staff one hour to prepare your order for pickup. You will receive an Order Confirmation email when you’ve completed your order, and a second email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- All orders for pick up at one of our locations must be placed by 5 p.m. local time for same-day pick up. If your order is placed after the order cutoff time listed, your order will be ready on the next business day.
- If you place an order online for in-store pick up, please allow our staff 2 hours to fulfill your order.
- All customers picking up orders will be required to show valid ID.
- If you’d like to tip staff you interact with during order pickup, please feel free to do so during your visit.
Pick Up Hours in Hill City
Prairie Berry Winery
- Daily: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Miner Brewing Company
- Daily: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.